One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

4 Meetings and an Interview

That's what I've had today, and it's been a hella long day. And because I was in a meeting? I missed a meeting. That's too dang many meetings. The good thing about the meetings is that no one emailed me because they were all staring at me as they figured out what part I played in the project and what they could foist on me. Wheee!

I have ten minutes left today and I plan to use it unproductively. Yay.

I also, for the first time in the weight loss contest, am supposed to pay $5. My weight went down but my body fat percentage went up. Apparently body fat percentage, as taken by the cheapoid scales you buy in the store, is very responsive to changes in hydration levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home