One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Mama Said

There'd be days like these, mama said.

Work has suddenly exploded into a mass of chaos, of things that need to be done in 4.3 hours, and who is going to do them, our lone consultant man asks as he walks off and goes on a fishing trip for a week. Grumble, grumble, I suppose that leaves it to us (our three person team), and man am I peeved.

The arrogant man who runs this place I call my place of employment pushed and shoved his ideas and plan down another engineer's throat with a whole two days of warning, and though I'm not EngineerBoy's biggest fan, I felt bad for him as I watched the meeting continue. Any plans and control he had were gone. And that is why I have such a problem with ArrogantMan.

I have a cold again, too.

And by the way, it's 63 days until Esposo graduates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home