One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Morons

I liked the eloquence of this email, so I thought I'd share in general:

I'm am ALL freaking riled up right now because I have to have a damn meeting about STICKERS. FRICKING STICKERS that we put on equipment. And not only does my boss have to agree with my sticker choice, THE PLANT MANAGER has to like the stickers. Because we can't make SUCH AN IMPORTANT DECISION. And this, this is why I won't even consider working here part time. It crossed my mind awhile ago, but I can't deal with this stupid shit. They can't follow a goddamn procedure to save their life, and no one knows who's doing what, but let's have meeting about which sticker to use. Good priorities, morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home