One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

My House is a Mess

There's a laundry basket full of clean clothes in my bedroom that needs to be folded and put away. Our bedroom chair is covered with folded clothes that need to find their way into my closet, Luke's dirty clothes are scattered throughout the house.

The family room floor needs a good vacuuming, and the kitchen counters are filled with junk and junk mail (which for some reason, I am the only one capable of doing anything with), all the counters need to be cleaned and the floor needs to be washed.

So last night I pressure washed the patio. Makes sense, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridgermama said...

I do stuff like that all the time. My house is trashed so I wash my car.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home