One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Make Mine "Non-Depressing"

Highlights of today:

1. Reading the link over on Miss Zoot's blog about the people who have to kill dogs and cats in shelters everyday.
2. Reading about the permafrost thawing and unleashing 75 times the carbon in one year that all our fossil fuel burning does, so we're going to cook our planet.

I'd like to set my internet to "Non-Depressing" for a few days, please. That would be a useful filter for me.

It's not that I'm a happy go lucky, we'll all be all right in the end kind of girl. And maybe it's precisely BECAUSE I'm not that kind of girl that I need the internet set to "Non-Depressing". Because I can't take it without taking it to heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home