One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

And You Just Thought it was "Thursday"

Five years ago today, I met Esposo for the first time. We went to Dave and Buster's - an arcade place with drinks - whipped some horses, and he displayed his complete inability to talk on a first date. This after he told me in emails that he didn't ever shut up. I thought we'd be friends. It wasn't until the second date that I got a kiss and my mind changed!

Today also marks the end of the first trimester in this pregnancy. I would like to sign up for the magic cessation of all morning sickness and the return of energy all associated with the second trimester. I'm not sure I got in line early enough for these things, though, because I seem to be as tired as ever.

Three weeks from today will be the end of my employment here at the company I have never named. I'm really looking forward to that.

So, go about your Thursdays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Cahill said...

If i had any idea where I put my old emails from work, I would post Esposos answers to one of my first emails to him. You know, when after only briefly getting to know him, you unleashed me on him. Poor boy.

Happy August 31st to you! I can't believe it's been five years. Which makes me contemplate how happy I am to be writing this to you from my 1st hour class (they finished their quiz early, I gave them 5 minutes of free time... they appear to choose to remain in their seats.. bully for them) and NOT from my previous place of employment.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home