One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, September 25, 2006

PBBBBLT

So this is my first week of being stay at home, and I'm doing exciting things like laundry, grocery shopping, and lawn mowing. To balance that out, I've been working on Luke's room like crazy - the walls are all painted (six coats of paint on the bottom half (red), four on the top (cream)), the bed is together, the border is up, and the trains are hung. I wish I were a little boy obsessed with trains, planes, and cars, I think this roo mis so cool. So I thought I'd take some pictures.

Which is when I found out our camera is dead. GAR!!

And my place of employment? Tried to pay me $17,642 last Friday and then promptly took it back. Man, I can't even get a days interest from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home