One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Polite

My phone at work sucks (number 143 on the list of things I will not miss, which also includes peeing in a stall, scratchy paper towels, being threatened by forklifts, setting goals, talking to people about topics I don't give a rat's ass about, and eating crappy cafeteria food) ... uh, what? Oh, phone sucks. When people call me from outside the plant, I can hardly hear them. I typically explain this to them so they can spend the entire conversation shouting (this is a good method for keeping phone calls short). This morning I got a call, and I barely heard the caller say, "Good morning, this is ...., how are you?" and I said "I'm sorry..." (intended to be followed with, "I can't hear you very well.") And she said "Good! ...."

Huh. Good phone technique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home