One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, July 20, 2007

Glurb

It's been a rough week for me, feeling mostly out of sorts and unable to really get anything done, which is frustrating. My closet doors - because now I have two! - are leaning against the walls in our bedroom since I didn't get the spacing *quite* right for the hinges. This is why I only bought one door, because I know this is going to be a learning curve and I have to determine if I want to do this again for each door in the house.

On my weight loss efforts, all things are stalled. I remain 2-3 pounds above pre-pregnancy and far far above my ultimate goal. I must figure out what to do about that, how to monitor food intake better and exercise more. The problem is currently that Esposo works out in the mornings, and I simply can't work out at night lest I not fall asleep until 2 AM.

As for the environmental impact effort, I actually brought my collapsible crates to Dominick's and requested that they be used instead of plastic bags. And really, the first time you do something a bit weird like that is the hardest, so now I am more prepared for next time. And ah, yes, I will also be crocheting a tote bag from plastic grocery bags (or put more accurately, I will be hoping my mother will do that!) I'm currently debating my next move for this effort, and am thinking that 'rain barrel' is the way to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home