One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Easier

I am regularly amazed by how much easier it is to have a 1 year old and a 3 year old than it was to have an 18 month old. Perhaps that is because of the 18 month old I had, or the 1 year old I have, or the fact that I'm not pregnant. But while I look forward to Esposo coming home every day, I don't NEED him to come home because I'm about to lose my mind.

Today we went to McDonald's for lunch (hey, we had the apple dippers in his happy meal and split my meal's fries, no judging!) and Luke was sitting nicely at the table and eating when he came out with "I love you, Mom."

I mean, that was a good moment. It was a good lunch. It was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home