One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Clogged

So, it just so happens that my eye doctor was working in their OTHER office, which happens to be kinda sorta on my way home from work AND he had a light afternoon schedule. So I said, yeah, let's make sure my insanely red eyes are not contagious, because spreading infecious eye diseases is NOT a good way to win friends and influence people.

Before I went in, I touched up my makeup on the eruption of pimples on my chin, who are making up for all the time they missed hanging out on my face. I did a finger comb of my hair, swished some water around in my mouth, I mean, the guy was goin' to be all up in mah grill looking into my inflamed eyes, ya gots to take care of these things.

I received a thorough inspection, asking all the questions 'Have you recently rubbed sand in your eyes?' 'Have you been doing illegal drugs?' and I said no, and was mildly annoyed because, YES, I thought about everything over the past two or three days and if I could have assigned a cause to the Devil Eyes, I wouldn't have gone to the doctor.

He said my eyes are very dry and my oil glands around my eyelashes are clogged. Now I have to wash my oil glands around my EYES. Because the oil those glands secrete helps make your tears not dry up so fast. So much for the touch up, I was greasy and clogged up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home