One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Sleep!

I actually got enough sleep last night to not feel like a drug addict. WHEEE!

Of course, Esposo (husband, in Spanish) got home at 3:30 from his poker night (on average he's up) and decided to sleep on the couch. Thinking of me, the sweet boy, he took Luke's monitor out of the bedroom and brought it downstairs with him so if Luke woke up at 4/4:30 like he has been this week, I wouldn't have to get up.

Unintended consequence was me thinking that perhaps a stealth child abductor had come into the house in the middle of the night and taken the monitor so that I wouldn't hear them STEALING MY CHILD. Because why else would the monitor be gone!?!?

Motherhood is not rational.

Y'all know I don't *really* love John Stamos, right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home