One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gigglepuss

One of the best things about Luke getting older is the giggling. When he was 3,4,5,6 months old, he was a happy baby, but he wasn't a giggly baby. The older he gets, though, the funnier things seem to be.

Yesterday he found out that when Daddy makes a noise and Luke puts his hand in front of his mouth, the noise changes. (Like the 'Indian' (uh, native american?) style war whooping). This was hysterical!! (And apparently, very upsetting for the dog) Then he learned that HE could do that ALL BY HIMSELF. He learned this all in one day, so I came home to a new trick!

As I was playing with him, building the towers he so loves, I snatched his blocks quickly off his play table as he reached for them. For some reason, me stealing those blocks was a great and wonderful trick, because he laughed at it for about 15 minutes. I grabbed the block from my right hand with my left hand - hysterical. I went to hand him a block and yanked it away before he got it - fabulous!

Well, until he got tired of it and cried, and then I gave him the blocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home