One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Snippets

I have a hearing problem. It's not a huge hearing problem, basically, it takes the definition off the world. At least, that's what I think it does since I've never heard normally. It's a little nerve deafness that makes it hard for me to understand all the words that people say, or in the case of my point here, sing.

We didn't start the fi-ire
It was always burning since the world's been turning...
...
Lawrence of Arabia, British Beatlemania, Building...Berlin, ?guy-a-po?, and Beijing...
..hypodermics on the shore, I can't take it anymore!
..though we didn't light it but we're trying to fight it...
...children of thalidomide...

I could look up the lyrics, but how is that fun? Please, add what pops into your head. Don't cheat and look 'em up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisette said...

Rock and roll and cola wars...

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home