One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Nanny 911

Nanny 911 and Supernanny are two of my guilty pleasure shows. I get sucked right in. In a way, they serve to remind me of what I can do as a parent, and in other areas, it's essentially mock the idiot parents.

Esposo, surprisingly, also gets sucked into these shows. It's not the type of thing he should get sucked into and probably would not like me admitting to the internet that he's right there with me. Last night, after he was sick all day and took a nap after I got home (during which I cleaned the house and washed ten loads of laundry... our kid has too many clothes), he wandered down as Nanny 911 started.

In this episode, Dad wasn't pulling his fair share. This is the theme of 95% of the episodes. The family had six kids ages: 8, 7, 5, 3.5, 1.5 and 5 months, and they were open to more. And yet, were having trouble with the SIX they already had.

My favorite part of the show? Listening to Esposo diss the dad! He's so cute! He was mad that the dad was leaving the mom home alone, and that he didn't consider spending time with his kids at home to be an important use of his time. And Esposo was all Why even have kids if you're not going to play with them!?!?

Ah, mi Esposo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home