One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, January 20, 2006

Frankie Say Relax

Oh, a Friday night in after a long week, the baby to bed early and without complaint at all. Sounds like the perfect time for a nice hot bath, right?

That's what I thought.

I had my facial cleansing cloths and mud mask, I had my foot file and sugar scrub. I had foam bath, a book and a candle. I cranked the hot water on over and let the tub fill up up up until the very tips of my toes were submerged all the way. I let the water soothe my body...

Until Esposo unceremoniously flung open the door and proclaimed We have a leak!

It seems that there is a problem with the "emergency" drain on our tub. And there was a flood in our front hall.

I bathe Luke in this tub all the time, but of course, we never fill it that high. And of course, our home warranty expired last July.

The people who lived here before us SUCKED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home