One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, March 17, 2008

It's A Girl!

It is becomig increasingly apparent that I have had a GIRL baby. Besides the lack of twig and berries, she is petite, social oriented, and noticeably (physically) slower. She also now loves her baby dolls. She has three different dolls that she hugs and pats and drags along with her. I find this rather cute, though I was not tremendously into baby dolls myself.

She is also developing an opinion on her clothing. She wants a coat on, no, not that one, the other one. And also that hat. No, take it off. No, put it back on. Off. On. How about some shoes? This clothing thing scares me, honestly. I expected it... eventually. But she's ONE. Not yet, thanks!

Not quite sure what to do with this girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home