One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, February 03, 2006

Seymour Hates Taxes

I was driving home last night behind any annoying slow person in a big ol' giant sedan. A good friend drive a big honkin' sedan, and she bought it when she was 25 or so, so I don't immediately judge sedans to be old people.

But this was an old person. And apparently cranky. There were two bumperstickers on the car, which is odd nowadays because people just don't bumpersticker as much anymore.

The one I read first said:

If 10% is enough
FOR GOD
Then it's enough for the IRS!

And the second read:

DON'T STEAL
The government hates
competition!

Unfortunately, I was still stuck behind this car, so I finally noticed the license plate:

CMOR GD 1

And thanks to Sara for adding in at this point: I didn't know God's first name was Seymour.

And he's really pissed off about government taxes.

Later, I was behind a car with one of those Baby-On-Board-esque suction cupped signs that suggested that you HONK IF YOU SCRAPBOOK! Well, I do have a scrapbook for Luke, but I am NOT going to be honking, nutjob.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Cahill said...

I was 23. Almost 24.

hee hee.. Seymour God.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Nap Queen said...

AAAAHHHHHHHHH, that Seymour comment about made me spit out my drink. Toooo funny.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home