One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Weigh In!

Today was the fourth Biggest Loser weigh in at work. This week is a 'big' prize - $20 to the overall Biggest Loser for the last four weeks. We're one third of the way through the contest!! The calculations are odd, it's your percent body fat lost plus the percent weight lost divided by two. I think.

The winner right now is a guy, and his percentage is about 9. I'm in the group of three or four behind him, though, with a 6.17% overall. I don't know how much body fat I've lost, but here's the good thing - I've lost it without working out, which means that I can add working out to my schedule now and kick this whole thing into a new gear.

I'll post the results when the organizer (who, by the way, left me cookies to thank me for something unrelated to the contest... cheater) gets them out!

According to my scale I've lost 8.6 pounds. The work scale claims 11. Did I mention we're 1/3 of the way through? If I lose 17 - 22 more pounds, I will be ecstatic!

1 Comments:

Blogger *lynne* said...

congrats on the weight loss - definitely add some exercise into your routine, it will certainly make a difference!

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home