One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Run!

I ran this morning. It has been a long time since I ran, but I knew I was going to have to do it since I was feeling bouncy yesterday or the day before, I don't remember when. But the point was, I had lost enough weight that I was feeling BOUNCY!

So I ran. Actually, first I walked for 6 minutes, then I ran 12 minutes (or a mile), and then I walked two minutes.

You may commence mocking me for my incredibly slow running pace. I'd like to point out that this is merely my STARTING point, and I ran a mile CONSECUTIVELY the first time out. But then I'd have to tell you that my fastest mile EVER was about 8.5 minutes in high school, and when I was in good shape I could only run two miles in about 19 minutes. I. Am. Not. Fast.

But I'm mean and I bite, so don't try to mug me. And my fingernails get REEAALLY long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

I would never make fun of you for being slow. It isn't about speed, it's about getting out there and being active. Good for you for doing it!!!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home