One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Freecycle

There is a "community" thing called freecycle. Along with Craigslist and Ebay, this is how I get rid of things that I don't need in my house anymore. But as with Craigslist and Ebay, people are ridiculous. Basically, everyone wants to screw you over and get as much as they can for as little money as possible or for free. I understand the premise, but they're so damn presumptuous and self righteous.

Sadly, this is extending to my moms board. I love that we can help each other out as moms, because raising kids is freaking expensive. And most people work in that premise, that we can help each other out. Now, we're getting some of the 'gimmee gimmee gimmee' folks. And I hate their attitude. Do you think parenthood is expensive ONLY for you? Isn't it more fair to offer a fair price for baby items to help another mother defray the parenting expenses?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home