One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Aware-er

I have made several trips to the grocery store without getting any plastic bags. I have a new string bag, collapsible crates, and when I forgot both, I simply had them reload everything into the cart. The cashiers give me weird looks, but the baggers seem far more accomodating. The time I had them simply put the groceries back in my cart, the cashier told me "You'll be stopped by security.", and I replied that I'd have the receipt, so I was okay. I guess there aren't a lot of people who don't want the plastic bags.

I haven't gotten the compost bin or the rain barrel, but I'm still sitting on the ideas.

I'm finally getting back into diet and exercise. Esposo is seven pounds below me again, since he kept working out while I stopped. Fortunately, his weight loss progress hasn't been too fast so i can still catch up. Someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home