One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Organize!

It's been a rough couple of days for me, the kids have been uncooperative and not wanting to sleep, so I haven't been able to do much of what I want - mostly work out. It's incredibly frustrating to not even be able to get in a 32 minute work out, so I was starting to lose my mind because I could not accomplish ANY project to completion.

So I made Esposo help.

We organized the office. Oh, it is so lovely. It makes me happy just to come in here. We threw away a full bag of garbage and donated another bag. If we keep this up, though, we'll never get on Clean Sweep and no one will ever come decorate my house. I need someone else to decorate my house! Mostly because they would have money to spend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home