One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, August 13, 2007

We Be Drinking

Saturday Esposo and I went to a wedding. It's been awhile since we've had a wedding, and this was a good wedding. For one thing, we didn't have the children with us. For two things, my mom had them overnight, and for three things, we hadn't seen EVERYBODY in quite awhile. We drank. The wedding had a photobooth which was just awesome. There was more drinking. There was shoe removal. Flip flops were handed out. Children were discussed. Some dancing happened. As we left for the night, Esposo and I had some sort of fight, which he remembers NOT AT ALL and I only remember having some sort of fight. Or argument. Or annoyance, who the hell knows. The whole thing made me want to plan more nights out with the husband, because we have fun together. I don't know how the rest of the world feels about us as obnoxious drunks, but what's the point of being an obnoxious drunk if you are worried what other people think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home