One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Damn Cat

Who the hell does these studies that say pets lower your blood pressure? I would like to be the exception to that study.

As usual this morning, Courtney woke up around 4:30, but it took me longer than usual to change her, so she was screaming a bit and woke me up more than I usually wake up for the early morning nursing session.

At 5 or so, Luke woke up screaming and Esposo went to go take care of him.

After he crawled back in bed, I was still awake, so I went to snuggle with him. We have a king bed, so I actually have to move towards him, out of my sleeping spot.

As we snuggled, I noticed something by my knee.

A sock? No, didn't feel like a sock. What IS that?

I reached down and grabbed it - UNDER THE COVERS, mind you, picked it up and immediately FLUNG it out of bed, because I had an idea what it was. But then I started icking out, asking Esopso to check on his side of the bed to see what the hell that was. But it's still very dark, and he's picking up dog toys 'What, a rope?'

NO, it was not a rope.

So I turned on the light, and yeah, next to the wall is the DEAD MOUSE I had just chucked out of our BED.

DAMN CAT.

1 Comments:

Blogger *lynne* said...

LMAO!!! I am *so* glad my/Kosh's cat is an indoor cat so "all" we have to deal with right now is her peeing elsewhere than her litterbox, rather than having gifts in our bed... yikes!!!!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home