One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Reusable Bags

My mother crochets and has made me reusable plastic bags from plastic bags. You can do a google search and figure out how she did it, you can pay $40 - $80 or more for them on etsy.com or you can suck up to me and I might convince my mom to make one for you for a nominal fee.

Anyway, when I use these bags, I get frequent comments and admirers. Today the checkout lady (at the store I WALKED to this afternoon thank you very much!) looked at my reusable plastic bags, admired my reusable plastic bags, commented on my reusable plastic bags, but I had to REMIND her to please USE my reusable plastic bags! She was looking at them as she put my purchases in a store bag.

AAAGH! Why is being green so hard??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home